Monday, February 16, 2009

Just Getting Started

Since I seem to have recently had a lot of people interested in my diving exploits and I need a place to express my thoughts, I figured I would start a blog. If you like it, keep reading it. I will try to post things that are sometimes random, sometimes enlightening and sometimes downright bizarre... but attempting to be entertaining.

If you don't yet know who I am, here is a simple introduction. I am the proud owner of Divers Incorporated headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I have a lot of interest in scuba diving have started nearly 500 people on the journey of exploration to the underwater world. I am currently spending time waiting for summer to arrive so I can get busy with the summer of fun. I LOVE Scuba diving and hope to express my love for the underwater world, for my family, and for the people who I enjoy exloring with to you my blog reader. Comments are expected and encourage, constuctive debate welcome, and most of all a joy of learning and exploring our world is enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment