Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bonne Terre Mine 2009

Now I really think I missed something since I remember telling everyone about our trip to Bonne Terre Mine in 2009. Since is was about a month ago that we went, and I have had two trips since, the details of the trip are a little fuzzy but I know it was awesome. I especially liked getting to know some new people on the trip that I didnt know well beforehand. I really enjoyed that barbecue place we all went to Friday night. It was great to catch up with long lost friends and a little dissapointed that other friends didnt make it out to the mine that weekend.

I have posted a lot of pictures on the website at the past trip reports section. But here are a few of my favorites. This trip was a great time getting to trail seven. Four and seven and the lake room are so far my favorites... can't wait to go back again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment